A Little Insane

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

My Tryst

I rested my feet, Under the shade of a tree.
I sat next to one who knew where he stood,
His place on this earth,his duty to this system,
All the while singing to the winds.
He stopped to say hello to me; a resting man,
Still lost amoung the tracks in search of his place.

Our conversations grew into discussions,
Deeper and deeper than just colours;
We talked about life, space and all within
Of heights on deapth and all those conquests.
I was amazed at his simple undawdled truth,
Intune with himself and his song to the winds.

As the night grew silent, it was time to part.
I thanked him for his time and wisdom,
Leaving there with less questions,
I turned back to watch him singing to the winds.
My tryst with a piece of nature,
This blade of grass that tingled my thoughts.