A Little Insane

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

My Learning

I have learnt to walk, I have learnt to run,
I have learnt to talk, I have learnt to shout,
I have learnt to cry, I have learnt to laugh,
I have learnt to smile, I have learnt to hide,
I have learnt to care, I have learnt to forget,
I have learnt to love, I have learnt to hate,
I have learnt to drive, I have learnt to race,
I have learnt to advise, I have learnt to listen,
I have learnt to work, I have learnt to delegate,
I have learnt to build, I have learnt to destroy,
I have learnt to think, I have learnt to decide,
I have learnt to matter, I have learnt to disappear,
I have learnt to pressure, I have learnt to mentor,
I have learnt to keep, I have learnt to part,
I have learnt to act, I have learnt to be,
I have learnt to party, I have learnt to sleep,
I have learnt to test, I have learnt to propose,
I have learnt to win, I have learnt to lose,
I have learnt to grow, I have learnt to resign,
I have learnt to earn, I have learnt to spend
I have learnt to promise, I have learnt to fulfill,
I have learnt....
I have learnt....
I have learnt....

With so much more to learn, I have learnt:
I am learning to live, I am living to learn.