A Little Insane

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Whispering Truths

Whispering silently between your lips,
Many a times you have asked me this;
With a twinkle in your eye,
What I love about you the most?

Each time I found ways, shrugged this off,
Little kisses sealed in tight hugs.
I know each time you just held tighter,
Shed a few tears before you dozed to sleep.

Baby! shed this tear no more , no more;
Hold on to me now , Hold me tight, Wait no more,
I got all your answers tonight, right here,
Right or wrong, this word you can trust.

Our destiny; we will face her together,
Come any tempest, just promise me this,
Promise me you will keep on holding,
Holding on to my word and to your love.

I know nothing lasts forever dear,
Tonight to you precious I gift these,
My word, My self, My honor,
Yours till the truth do perish.

Whispering truths over thunder showers,
Chilling winds howling in the dark,
Feelings flying like kites in a storm,
Filling colours into a dark blue sky.