A Little Insane

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Friends.....I Know I Know!

I dont know abt the friends,
Friends who walked myside,
But i know , I know
I know, I know...

This friend veiled ,
In her hidden corners
One round the globe ...I know..,
Will hold my fall !
Hold my every fall

My every slip- I slip
There aint not much I know
Yeah I know, I know ...
sad... but I know,

There aint many like you ..
The few.. , the precious, the friend
The friendly miss lady
The you baby, the real you lassy

The speed I drove
I drove some away.
I ran from the love
Baby, from you and I

I was hurting, I know, I know
Baby I was hurting like a stone,
Pebbles, yeah ,pebbles for tears
Cracked this mighty mind

My pride, My penance, My lie.
My pain, My pleasure, My life

Yeah, I know, My friend, You
You got my fall, I know
Dont leave me now
Baby hold my fall

Baby no , no , no
I know.....no no, I know...I know!
Dont leave me now
Baby hold my fall ever now !