A Little Insane

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Three Sunsets On A Dusty Highway

Oh! I believe the sun sets,
To add beauty to our lives.
Eye witness to the orange sky
Rode miles facing the ball

I gazed as I drove,
Sped staright into a bliss.
Off roading and bumping, hoping ,
To catch it before it sank again.

Added dust to a dusty dusk.
Slowly slowed till I stopped.
Stood watching beauty bid
Goodnight to the dusty highway

Whats more beautiful than this sunset?
Walked back and sat, facing mirrors
Tilting for the three sunsets
Slipping slowly into the horizon.

Three sunsets on a dusty highway
Clouds close in to be a part
Of this picture perfect sight
I a part of this natures light

Speeding out of the dirt
Clouding my three sunsets
Gripping reality and burning rubber
I drive back onto my road