A Little Insane

Saturday, September 04, 2004

Whispers In The Air

Laying next to me in grace,
The beautiful girl sleeping.
The sounds of the wind blowing,
And the clutter of the leaves.

I stretched out to bring her closer,
To watch her shine under the moon.
Sweet as summer her sleeping smile.
Radiant yet shy!

A shiver down her bare skin,
Reached out and kissed me light.
Go to sleep my love, she whispered.
In love, made her beautiful than ever!

O my sweet summer love.
Hold me tight a little longer
Under the blanket of the sky
For tonight your love in your arms

On a summner night, sky so dry,
Romance and Passion under the stars.
Affairs of the heart are made,
With whispers in the air!

Slowly in her warmth
I shut my eyes, she on my mind
Dreaming for days of peace
Praying to wake up with her in my arms.