A Little Insane

Monday, November 28, 2005

Fallen

As I sit here now,
I can smell your fragrance,
In the air behind me.
I search for those perfect words,
And the strength to say them aloud.

I threw down your love once,
It fell hard, as would anything else,
Disfiguring and disappearing,
I walked away on a foggy night,
As the winds changed tones.

I never thought I could leave you,
justified it I try with many a crazy reasons,
Yet on that rainy night when insanity struck,
I rode off into the night, into my darkness,
Deaf to the many voices in my head.

I remember you always teasing:
My eyes spoke the truth,
On those little times they ever spoke.
I can feel your innocent touch,
As I sit here falling deeper into my ignorance.

The words I then spoke aloud:

Walk away from me before I turn,
Save our love and all that you trust,
Let it remain as pure as it be,
Your love that I once misplaced,
Don’t push it down for another fall.

Forgive me if you must,
For I deserve a repute not such,
Your love that breeze so strong,
Has a place forever in my life,
Don’t push it down for another fall.