A Little Insane

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Ears To See

There is nothing new that you will ever see, To which you are not open to see!
Darkness hides only your face,
Find something else to cover your mind.
Why say such or do I say too much,
Tell me , Tell me what you see ;
Tell me , Tell me what you hear ;
Tell me , Tell me what you seek ;
Tell me , Tell me what you feel.
When the wheel spins, When the head spins,
Jump on the wheel ,All is straight to see!
In its beauty lies its value, In it to decode deep within a mold!
Close your eyes, See with the lights shut ,
Close your mind, See with the soul shut
I always spoke, Few ever heard
My ways are strange, My face is strange
I speak with an accent
My name twists your tongue
I am foreign to your eyes
Just ask your heart and you will know
I am closer than you will ever know.