A Little Insane

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Around the corner, I have a friend .

Around the corner, I have a friend .
In this World, With no end.

The days go by and weeks rush off,
Before I know , years run by.
I never see her face, or hear her voice
Life is swift , its insane race,

She knows I like her just as well,
In those days when I rang her bell.
And we rode around in my car,
We were younger then,

All busy and fancy now
Rushing and Pushing our separate ways

Tired of playing a foolish game,
Tired of trying to make a name.
"Tomorrow" I say "I will call on her"
" Just to show that I'm thinking of her."

Tomorrow comes and tomorrow goes,
Distance between us grows and grows.
Around the corner, lives my friend,
In a corner far far away.

Around the corner , many miles away.
Along the ways , I remember her.
I know she does the same.

Around the corner, a vanished friend.
In my dreams, In my prayers.

Around the corner, I have a friend .
In this World, With new beginings